Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Whoops!



I was so busy yesterday with all of my Women's Poetry nights and my going out to dinner with friends thing that I never posted a picture... I realize that this might happen... but hopefully I'll still be taking a picture a day and I can post when I get back to a computer... That is the plan.



Here is the picture for today... while I'm at it!


These are gnomes we made every time in our parent/child hippie class... I really tried to make them as ugly as possible because I was rebelling against the crazy. But here they are... they are a band called The Gnome Knows... the braided beard guy is the drummer who gets all the women and the other band members hate most of all- he's loud, uncouth and generally smells funny. I mentioned the crazy right?

No comments:

Post a Comment