Monday, May 6, 2013

Mud Pie Photography

One more iron in the fire... I just started photographing people more... Potentially for pay. Right now I'm happy to just get things going and start photographing people again.

Mud Pie Photography. I want to capture people as they are in their real environments. I don't want to shoot in a studio with weird props... Like the carpet covered block that always seems to be at the Sears photo place. What's more real than a mud pie? Not much. If I photograph kids I want them to look like themselves... In their favorite outfit, not the one that matches everyone else's.

I hope there's an audience for this kind of thing. I guess we'll see. I've started small with a Facebook page and an offer to many of my friends to photograph them for free and if they like what they see, they can recommend me to their friends and so on.

Let's avoid this kind of set up... Shall we? That carpet wall is repulsive.

No comments:

Post a Comment