Sunday, July 8, 2012


A friend of mine, Suzy Day (http://thesuzyday.tumblr.com/), just checked out my blog and noted that I hadn't updated in a while... she also noted that she couldn't imagine when I had time to update my blog (as she was cleaning my library because I don't have any time to clean my own house...).  But miracles of miracles... both kiddos are in bed (or at least Bean is in her room doing who knows what and Boo is asleep in his).  So I have 5 min to myself.  I suppose I could clean out a drawer or at least pick up the kids toys off the floor in the living room.  But instead, I choose to pour my brain out onto this blog post.  It's probably time for a picture... this might explain more than anything I could write here...



Well... I hear a baby crying.  I'm off!  (That was quick)

No comments:

Post a Comment